Found 7 cameras
|Epic||1394B||color||12||100||CMOS 24x16||T|| |
|Red Ray||1394B||color||4520 x 2540||12||60||CMOS 24x16||T||$17500|| |
|Scarlet||1394B||color||12||100||CMOS 2/3"||zoom||$3000|| |
|MotionScope M1||1394A||mono||640 x 512||8||1000||CCD ||F|| |
|MotionScope M1||1394A||color||640 x 512||8||1000||CCD ||F|| |
|MotionScope M3||1394A||color||1280 x 1024||8||500||CCD ||C,F|| |
|MotionScope M3||1394A||mono||1280 x 1024||8||500||CCD ||C,F|| |
- manufacturer: choose as many as you want. The field is OR'ed.
- color: idem. IOW, you're not looking for a camera that can do both color and monochrome but for cameras that can do either color OR monochrome.
- optic: idem. C, CS, F, ...
- features: this field is AND'ed: if you select several items it means that you want ALL items to be in your camera.
- sensor type: same as color: OR'ed. Choose between CCD, CMOS, NMOS, 3CCD, etc...
- sensor size: same as color: OR'ed. The size is in millimeters if the width and height is provided (e.g. 36x24); it's in inches for the image circle diagonal (e.g. 2/3'').
- sensor number: idem. Most camera have only one sensor, but stereo cameras can have 2 or 3 and we even list a multi-sensor panoramic camera.
- obsolete: select if you want to search obsolete cameras, current cameras or both. Note that you have to check yes AND no to get both obsolete and current cameras. 'Yes' is not enough.
- model: you can look for a particular camera model.
- image size: which resolution you want. integers only.
- bits per pixel: integers only.
- frame rate: the maximum number of frames per second at the maximum resolution. Float.
- price: maximum price, in EURO. The table will display in different currencies but only one currency is accepted as input. It will be converted internaly using approximate exchange rates.
At last, you don't have to fill any field. Blank fields will not be used for searching.